Friday, November 7, 2008

Gosh.. LUCKY me -_-

Dang know wat?today my combine science paper two.. Gosh.. You guys ll probably dont know how much i had study for this stupid subject.. Which i had never studied so hard before.. I tot it was worth.. But then just now when i was sitting in the hall..

Dam.. Hella not worth ok?i sacrifice my sleeping hour just to study tat freakin subject? And today.. None of the shit came out.. I was hella confident again tot i could atleast get a credit..

When i got the paper.. Quickly looked into it.. Stunned!never seen these questions before lol! Those questions.. I think the hardest i had ever seen.. Past year papers were easy ok -_- and this year.. Like hell..

I fliped through the pages.. Walau! 19 questions.. I could only answer 6? Haha.. Lucky me -_- arent i? Hey! I sacrifice my sleeping time to study eh! (btw my tuition teacher was the one who said study the things he asked us to study enough ) then? -_- never trust teacher! Lol!make you fail kali~

but then.. This year's paper is really hard compared to the previous year.. Gosh! Whats unfair was.. I studied till 5am ok? Like idiot! I know i shouldnt do last minute study but then thats wat i always do?

Shit.. One more o gone.. Malay and combine science.. Was aiming for this de ok -_- now.. Have to do well in math.. To get 5 credits la.. Really unfair o! I didnt sleep ! My first time! Like an idiotic nerd..

Then just now i think lack of sleep.. Made me no mood.. When i was doing my paper.. Dam really dizzy you know.. Head ached.. This lesson teach you.. Never do last minute study!I tot i would pass out just now.. I was really dizzy.. Plus dont know how to do.. Since tat was 135minutes paper.. So i slept first lol! And continued to do -_- if not.. Sure faint during exam lol..

Well!11am now.. Go sleep first! Till around one maybe haha.. So.. See you human being =D

P.S. 3 more papers... 10 more days.. And free! Cant wait =D

Posted by ling <3 jean

No comments: