Friday, November 28, 2008

Prom day 0.o

Well.. just now was our school's prom day LOL.. and yea havent been blogging for a while -_- THATS Y I M HERE LOL.. first of all.. i ll just summarize everything LOL.. which recently happening on me? LOL

Ok.. now wat to write 0.o im blank LOL.. but i m sure that the reason y i dont blog that much anymore is because of holiday.. and i keep mapling.. eating.. going out.. sleep.. watch tv and so on LOL.. but i think most of the time playing maple wa.. thats y LOL.. ( see sounds like a no life de ppl -_- )

ACTUALLY i wanted to blog yesterday.. but after mapling i felt kinda sleepy LOL.. ( no life again ) soo lazy to blog LOL.. but hey! atleast i m here already right? =D now its like 2am 0.o i still dont feel sleepy 0.o just came back from prom tho 0.o and stil.. going out tomoro again 0.o see thats wat i m doing recently after o level =D see.. soo sibeh got life eh LOL

0.O JUST NOW.. i actually went to dye my hair for prom LOL.. like too me few hours 0.o lmfao.. that was soo awkward? when i reached empire.. i tot everyone ll be like dying their hairs and such thingy.. but then things didnt turn out the same 0.o I WAS KINDA THE ONE OF FEW WHO DYED MY HAIR.. i m like soo.. i felt so different LOL.. everyone was like.. " wow is that u? 0.o " LOL.. they didnt rly dye their hairs tho.. only me -_- like so embarrassing wei! everyone was looking at me 0.o then kept on saying i changed a lot LOL.. such things la =D maybe i should feel happy?LOL.. VAIN ME HAHA~~

Prom was kinda bored tho 0.o but we kept taking photoes around empire LOL.. everyone looked soo pretty and fabulous =D kinda took lots of stupid pics LOL.. but its ok la LOL.. and i saw " that person " walau.. wearing soo cool man haha.. but i think he is still avoiding me >.< suan le.. its kinda time to forget about him =)

Just now i felt like really super duper awkward -_- guess wat? something embarrassing happened on me >.< cz there was this lucky draw thing.. i thought i wont be that LUCKY to get any prize LOL.. so i wasnt paying attentation when they were announcing the winners LOL.. then suddenly my fren was like " boon ling g out go out!! " i was like wth? asked me to go out for wat? 0.o then they said i won a prize LOL.. so random wei.. the teacher was like.. number 40 for the XX times LOL.. then my frens were like.. number 40 here!!!! BOON LING GO OUT.. i m like dam.. everyone was looking at me LOL.. and i didnt know where to go.. they said go out.. i was freaikn stupid and i really WENT OUT but to the EXIT LOL.. everyone was like laughing and looking at me..

WALAU EH.. dam embarrassing LOL.. and i noticed that their GO OUT is actually go to collect my prize LOL.. so stupid man.. kah boon still wants to insult again -_- kuai lan.. hella embarrassing >.< but not bad tho LOL.. i got a swenson voucher -_- $10 LOL.. nice? -_- better than nothing right?LOL.. if i could choose i want fitness zone man~

High heels.. cannot tahan man >.< just now was like the 1st time i wore high heels >.< soo pain ah my legs... when i went into my car.. the 1st thing i did is take off my shoes LOL.. hella pain.. i wonder how can people tahan with that -_- and i should have wore contact lens man 0.o me and zimah was like the only girl.. who didnt wear contact lens >.< but not.. i m SCARED OF WEARING CONTACT LENS WA.. very scary T.T maybe i ll try.. some other time la.. LOL..

And during the prom.. the things we did was pics pics pics and pics LOL.. but well i didnt use my camera much -_- lazy to carry around -_- so most of the pics are kinda in my fren's camera =D around 11:30pm. i reached home LOL.. and i forgot wat i did 0.o then started to blog =D

I know i know too much craps ma XD soo ima post some pics later 0.o just few pics only 0.o dont wnana post too much.. very slow!! plus.. i looked not rly nice in those pics XD i ll wait for my frens send me the pics.. which are much more better LOL..

Enjoy pics 0.o




No comments: