Sunday, September 14, 2008

= S

Today is really a comfusing day for me man >.> feeling so mcc de LOL.. last nitght slept so late soo today woke up pretty late man >.> after i woke up straight away had to go for math tuition man.. so sien -_- 1hr 30mins -_- * yawn * but then bo pien la~ "o" level coming soon le eh~~ cant play play man!! if fail really have to go clean toilet leh!!!!this is hella serious de!!@#!#!@$ so yea today for sure its my last day of mapling and using computer le.. dont wnana fail man~ too young to fail lmfao~~ make no sense -_- after tuition le 0.o had to wait for my transport -_- dang it.. have been waiting for half an hour 0.o everyone went home le lmfao.. how come my car hasnt here one.. then i called my mum then she said she thought that i finished tuition at 3:30 insstead of 3:15 LOL.. dang it 0.o the weather was just so hot man -_- just waited for few minutes then i sweated le -_- GOSH man.. luckily i didnt faint -_-

LMFAO.. after i waited till my mum came 0.o actually i suggested to go booker and buy math past year boook but then we walked pass a restaurant 0.o and my greedy sis said she wanted to eat -_- ( only know how to eat sia ) so went in to the restaurant and eat Rojak.. after finished eating -_- no need to buy anymore lmfao~ cz booker closed already!!!LOL.. all my greedy sis's fault la!only know how to eat eat eat!eat till u fat then u know -_- after finished eating.. we went home 0.o cz i was nagging my mum again LOL asked her to go home.. cz today is my last day of mapling man 0.o

Actually i was hoping that someone ll on maple de.. but then when i logged in.. haiz~~ felt so dissappointed man >.> so just hanging around with my sis sia 0.o ( today last day of mapling ) LOL.. tomorrow onwards have to streamling le.. OMG.. know what?so many things happened just now mman >.> its always on sunday -_- last week on maple got surprize le 0.o nearly heartattact.. then today sunday on maple 0.o also heartattact again LOL.. not telling what happened 0.o but it was just rly scary de LOL.. and i feel bad T.T being sooo mean to people LOL.. i think i made 2 ppl cried -_- maybe i was rly mean lmfao.. luckily they didnt defame me 0.o then that jean ah!!! have been waiting for her man!!! and she didnt on -__ wth?LOL.. i m actually waiting for u man 0.o and when i needed u where were u ah?LOL.. msn? chatting? -_- u rly missed something man!!i ll tell u in school next time 0.o

Haiz ... so many things happened today in maple.. must write it down what happened in my personal dairy LOL.. really cant forget >.> luckily got my sis companied me man 0.o if not i think i would have died or fainted 0.o and where were u ah jean -_- LOL.. well.. till here le.. no mood to blog -_- bye human being~~

No comments: