Tuesday, September 2, 2008

bored day..

LMFAO.. today is puasa 0.o so yea today is public holiday!!!! Gosh this is just so bored 0.o i slept till pretty late LOL.. and nothing to do.. soo guess what 0.o i went to mapleing again!!! -_- *sigh* really no life man.. today 0.o went to visit the website that my friend gave me and asked me to go visit the maple private server de 0.o but then when i visited the website 0.o the internet said there was no such website available LOL 0.o guess i got the wrong one from her f3 f3

After mapling for about 2 hrs only -_- wasss so laggy man -_- i hate the connection so much -_- kept dcing LOL.. then no mood anymore went to watch tv -_- but what was more sien was 0.o later got tuition again -_- sooo sien.. a holiday man.. still got tuition -_- at noon i went to eng tuition 0.o LOL.. sooo bored -_- then teacher asked me when is my oral then i told her next tues 0.o and guess what 0.o she said out school kena ORANG PUTIH as examiner man T.T sooo scary T.T man.. they are angmo eh -_- dont know whether i will undertsand wth they are saying or not LOL..

2hrs later... reached home already -_- went to rest for a while and MSN chat -_- walau.. time passed so fast 0.o time to go for phy tuition le!! LOL.. then went there so sien ah... i felt so dizzy 0.o i think i got fever le LOL.. then i asked my sis checked for me -_- she said i got fever le 0.o i was like wtf?!soo sudden lool -_- and nothing much to say today -_- i m just hella bored thats y i m writtng these craps 0.o

Oh yea u guys know what happneed yesterday when i was mapling 0.o a noob so kuai lan -_- she took my stuff which i have been hunting for 2 hrs yesterday!!! T.T a shell from monster 0.o which i needed for my quest de.. and she just took it when i was lagging -_- 2 freakin hours man!!~@#$%^&* its not like 2mins only -_- it was soo ouchhhh when she took it and laughed at me and not returning to me T.T couldnt even report her... she kept ccing and i was lagging like gell T.T she yea... missed the chance -_- but then i asked my guild and my friends to defame her le LOL.. and some did that -_- NOOB!!!hate noobs so much now -_- these few days kept tricking by noobs -_- NOOBS = SUCKS -_-

Well 0.o nothing to write le -_- today is tuesday -_- and tomorrow is wednesday.. gonna reach the day which i hate the most -_- noon got english tuition and nitght got malay tuition~~ haiz~~ so sien man -_- not only that -_- tomorrow still have to get my exam papers back man -_- haiz -_- well 0.o nearly 12am le -_- sooo.. WEDNESDAY!!! I M COMING!! RAWRRRR~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: