Saturday, September 27, 2008

wtf~

ling, if you are going to blog later at night, i hope you read this..
This is what happened..

I thought we are going to cheezbox today at about 3pm, was pretty excited about it. Because yesterday when i was having yoga, i suddenly wanted to go to cheezbox and eat the freaking delicious lasagna. So i told my mum that i wanted to go there, and she promised. Well, she said that today at about 3pm, I can have lagsana there. Then, i was SOOO HAPPY.

OHH, i was still really excited about it this morning, until, at about 1pm+ she went out and told me to study, which i did. Then i asked her how bout cheezbox? Guess what, she said later, see first. And asked me to call her when i have done study. At that moment, i kind of got this sixth sense of mine saying that it is not going to jadi. What can i do? I just stayed at home and studied few chapters of chemistry~

I waited until 4pm, that time, i was really hungry because i ate my lunch at 12pm. OK now i kind of tu lan liao, because my sixth sense really came true. SO, i didnt call her, then i went to kitchen prepared a cup of milk and some biscuits.

At 4.30pm, she finally called and said that she will be home soon. At 5pm, she came and fetch her, i told her that im full. Guess what, she pissed. "WHY DID YOU EAT?!?" i say i was hungry, can't wait. "why didnt you call me by the time u were hungry?!?" i thought we r not going. "where got?? we ARE going.." yea then continue the scolding~

She said that a friend of her is going too, which i don't really like her, its like i dont know how to explain the feeling. When we almost arrived at the mall, the friend called and said traffic jam. Then not jadi loh. (ling, my sixth sense very accurate, i tell you) it really didnt jadi WOW. I was laughing inside my heart and say "SEEE"

And so, we went to a malay restaurant and i ordered roti john. and YUCK! cucumbers!! OMG. hate it. That was my dinner i guess, oh eww MUCH!

Anyway, bad day for me :/

Posted by Jean
<3 ling

No comments: