Thursday, October 2, 2008

..

You guys wouldnt believe what the heck had happened this morning LOL.. it was just really awkward lol..

Ok.. normally i judge the time by refering to my phone's time cause i believe that my phone is always accurate and for sure nothing is wrong with he time.. oh yea and i also use my phone as alarm clock sometimes.. soo yea i did that last time too as usual.. -_- i put the alarm as err 10am cause wanna wake up earlier to study ( hard working me )

Then it was 10am..my phone rang LOL.. and i woke up -_- wow after i had finished cleaning up myself and so so.. i prepared to study 0.o and there was a clock in my living room de mah.. and i didnt really pay attentation to it cause i always refer to my phone one..

While i was like studying half way though.. then my sisster suddenly tookk down the clock which was on the wall and adjusted it~~ then of cz i pay more attentation to her.. Suddenly when i looked at the clock and i looked at my phone's time

"Oh.. this clock is too fast already.. are u going to adjust it? " I asked
" Nooooo... it slow, cant u see?its 15mins faster " she said

I was like wth??? SLOW?? Hello!! My phone is like 10:30am? and u still said its slow? that clock was around 11:15am lol..

Then she said " Jie, yours wrong already lah~~ look at my phone and my watch and bla bla bla LOL.. " i am like LMFAO? ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL... dod that mean i wooke up at 11am instead of 10am?lmfaooo -_- my sister was laughing like hell and i was like so embarrassing lol.. really stupid man -_- stupid phone... how come suddenly not accurate anymore?lol..

After that.. i think i learnt a lesson from this -_- : never trust your phone sooo easily... and your phone is not always correct~~ your phone is not everything -_- its just a machine that ll also make mistakes LMFAO -_- other word = it just sucks lol!!!

No comments: