Thursday, October 16, 2008

Economic =D

Since i really need help on my economic so i decided to go public library study with my friend and my friend ll bring his fren who he so called him pro =.= and yea lol

lmao i was late for 30mins lol.. And err just figured out friend's friend not bad la haha i think i ll support him haha..

Wa.. When he explained the economic to me.. Talked so pro man! Economic so good bet he got A1 for his economic haha.

Err well.. First time i went to public library man haha.. I saw those s1 students also lol. Then the librarians were like so bu suang me cause i didnt put my bag into the locker but hey!that was the first time i went to library how would i know what to do =.=

lol my friend got so many notes for me to study man =.= at first i was studying de lol but then i think we ended with chat lol but still ok la.. At least pro got explained the inflation to me so i kinda get it already.Really pro eh!haha

i think around 12:30pm yea we finished study and like this lo we all went home haha.. My mum came pretty late eh lol..

Then reached home le.. Study a while then eat and watch tv haha.. After that studied for a while again =.= then somehow felt asleep lol!

When i woke up.. It was 6pm already! I still so blur tot it was am rofl =.=

so so so.. Woke up.. Blog!and gtg study now le!so till here readers!

No comments: