Monday, October 27, 2008

The same feeling again.. - sadness...

Today.. Woke up at 6:30am had to go for both malay papers and poa paper one.. I couldnt wake up just now.. Cause i was really sleepy.. Didnt even have the energy to open my eyes.. Lol

i am so sleepy too while i am writting this blog but still wanna blog.. Guess wat? Last night i slept at 4:30am.. Thats why didnt have enough sleep..

Lmao know why i didnt have enough sleep? Cause i was too hard working studied poa paper one which i had not done before.. I think it was a really amazing job for me.. Know why? Cause.. First.. First time studying poa paper one so long.. Around 3 hours lol.. Secondly its because i had never studied poa one before lmao this was the first time and also the last time.

Today malay.. Went to school.. And today my mom fetch me =D so yea i was guessing wheather i could see him or not.. Cause always see him when my mom fetch me.. Then today.. Wa! Fate! Lmao~ i saw his car behind me lol.. Haha.. I think he knows le la.

When i reached canteen.. Study lol.. Studied and talked = didnt go into ma mind and had to go into the hall..

Lmao i did surrender my phone just now but then after the malay paper ended.. I claimed the wrong phone lol! I accidentally took my fren's phone and he accidentally took mine too.,

at first i didnt know tat.. But when i look properly.. I was like 'wtf! This aint my phone! 'lol.. Quickly went to look for my phone.. Many people use n70 though so i got a hard time to look for it...

Around 5mins later.. I went to ask around whose phone was tat cause i didnt know whose phone was tat lol.. Then suddenly.. My fren came to me ' eh, you took my phone ' i was like 'dang you are taking my phone! ' lol! Funny eh.. We got the wrong phone =.=

after tat.. While i was studying poa, i discussed the malay paper with fren.. Dang it! My malay i did out of topic =( totally wrong shit! Then plus my paper two didnt have enough time to finish.. 10marks gone..

Omg i was so pissed of and sad.. I totally stunned.. Didnt know wat to do.. How come nov's paper is harder than june! Dang tat!Actually no rasa cause stunned and blurred.. Lol..

When i reached home.. I thought of tat.. I wont get credit for malay but ll definately get an F then my fren added no.. Its U i was like wtf la -_- i really ku xiao bu de le la! T.T

when i thought of more and more i cried.. My dad looked so disappointed and my mom just comforted me.. My dad made me cry.. Cause he didnt say anything but haiz.. I felt like a loser and useless T.T this kind of feeling coming back! Which i had experienced during june.. Would be worst this time..

I cried cause of 2 reasons.. First because i felt useless and wrote out of topic.. Second because my dad should have comforted me instead of doing tat face.. I felt hurt.. I do agree of what someone had said. ' a little encouragement ll make a big change ' thats hella right...

Kinda wanna cry already when i am writhing this blog.. Too sad.. Not enough sleep.. Exhausted.. So i think i ll get a sleep now eventho its only 9pm.. Bye people..

P.S poa was easy! I think haha..

No comments: