Sunday, October 12, 2008

MONEY!LOL!

Haha~ guess wat? I am feeling hella happy now! Hmm.. Because haha would be very bored la...

But today is just the first time tat i am using my own hardwork,my sweat.. My knowledge! ( sounds like i am making a big business but actually not )

i earned my own money!haha~ eventhough that amount wasnt much but still, its the first time i am earning money!

Haha~ using my hardwork ( actually not that hard.. I just used my mouth to advertise my dad's company lol ) and i get some commission for tat cause my friend err bought some things from that haha~

so dam happy! I know tat amount wasnt much but still happy haha..

Must remember.. 11/10/08 haha.. Its $30 the amount tat i earned.. Well.. Maybe it wasnt a big deal but it was just too excited for me haha.. Imagine the feeling tat you first time earning money?lol..

Imagine tat!haha of course happy la if you were me.. ( i know this might sound boring but not for me haha )

and weird thing is this -_- these few days ah.. I keep saying tat i have so many memorable days lol...

Such as.. The day i could solve cube.. ( oh thats the other thing i learned from sas! ) the day i first attempting teacher's wedding, the day i broke record made 3 people cried in a day.. The day which i first earning money..

Haha.. Its like so many first o... But seriously.. This year my form 5's live is totally different from the past few years haha. Maybe its because this year is form 5,principal changed,being senior and more active la haha..

Well.. I think thats all lol cause i am using phone to blog now so dont wanna write too much la.. Making my fingers pain only o.0

but whats more important is.. I earned $30 haha!

No comments: