Monday, October 13, 2008

Love my teacher =D

Lmao.. I cant believe i am writting this right now.. Its really unbelievable man! Haha~

somehow i feel tat i love my english teacher now o.0

hmm.. Reason?i dont know.. If theres a reason.. It must because she has been my english teacher for 2 years, my form teacher, my 2nd mummy and my tuition teacher as well..

The time i see her is more than other teachers.. Way more ok!

Actually i have never thought that i ll be missing her man.. NEVER! Cause she was always mean to me =( saying me lousy and such things..

Somehow these few days,after the graduation day,class party,her speech,her wish and her concerness... I feel tat i really appreciate her now =D

plus you guys know wat?these few days.. She has been really good to me.. She started to support and encourage me.. She also cares about me more o.0 making me think tat this is a miracle!haha~

oh no!i know i might sound disgusting and kinky right now =( but it was true man..

But i really feel touch of what she had done to me o.0 and appreciate!haha.. And and and also o.0 because of her.. My english actually improves a lot!

Lastly~,i would like to end this blog by saying tat o.0 i ll miss you mrs.Manik =D (i know i might sound les lol )

No comments: