Sunday, August 31, 2008

freaky...

OH GOSH MAN -_- today is just sooo much things happened on me -_- today i still continued my "no life's game" which is MAPLE lol -_- haha~! cz today is the last day that i could play 0.o sooo when i went to on maple 0.o freaky things started..

I was walking in henesys 0.o then suddenly -_- this noob appeared in front of me and traded me asking me to train him 0.o of course ~~ for me this kind of kind ppl i would never be soo mean to noob lol but i rly had something else to do 0.o so yea had to reject him.. cz i had to go florina beach and kill king clang wa!~

But then the noob kept begging me said "pls let me follow you and i wanna explore around and see how much i love this game, i would be really appreciate this and also i could help you on anything"

i said " no man 0.o u might die there f3 if u died i m not gonna responsible 0.o and i dont need ur help -_-"

noob said " its ok!! i wont die 0.o i a noob that has more hp than a usual noob"

Then i was like ok 0.o then follow f3 u die ur problem haha~! The noob partied me and looked sooo happy 0.o of course seeing a noob looking so satisfice 0.o i also happy -_-Then i was like guiding him everywhere 0.o and taught him of what to do~~ something that was really weird was 0.o the noob didnt asked me for money LOL.. and he even asked me do i need pots instead 0.o i was like wth? RICH noob! -_-

So few mins later we reached florina beach 0.o we weent to kill crabs~ then the noob got attacked by the crabs but HE DIDNT die i was like wtf?!Then he hit the crabs 0.o i was like wth?HE DIDNT MISS?0.o then suddenly he changed his outfits 0.o I WAS LIKE WTTTFFF?WASNT THAT LEVEL 60+ 'S OUTFITSS 0.O Then sekali i checked his level 0.o i was shocked and rather embarrassed -_- i thought i was blind 0.o that NOOB WAS ACTUALLY LVL 62~~~~@#$%^&*(2@#$%^&*

OMG~~!!!HOLY SHIT!!! He was 6 levels higher than mee?!what on earth is happening now?-_- how the hell did a noob turn into a lvl 62 guy?!-_- then he protected me instead of i protect him LOL.. after that -_- i was feeling sooooo super duper embarrassing LOL.. he was like ROFLMAO.. i was like 0.o dammit.. was looking for a place to hide -_- but that was florina beach not henesys lol!!! So no place for me to hide -_- he was laughing like HELL LMFAO..

Oh dang -_- I GOT TRICKED BY A PRO WHO WAS LOOKING SO PRO LMFAO... then of course he apologized -_- and helped me on the quests lol.. and he offered me to join his guild 0.o he said his guild was active and bla bla bla 0.o of course i didnt want f3 my guild was way bigger than him~ can hold 100 ppl man -_- wth would join him?! He kept begging me and so on 0.o but i didnt care then i think he gave up...

Few mins later 0.o someone whispered me.. -_- some unknown people... i didnt know who was that but i knew that he was saying "pls pls pls join my guild" i was like wtf?another one 0.o i was suspecting the guy that tricked me but when i asked him he said he dont know whose that 0.o so i was like ok 0.o just too many random persons today LOL.. of course i rejected the stranger too 0.o but then he kept begging me and guess what he had said?0.o IT REALLY MAKING U ROFL MAN..

"pls pls pls join my guild~~ my guild have MR.ROFL , MR.LOL AND MR. LMFAO it would be rly fun when u join "

i was like lmfaoooooo... wth were those names LOL.. freakin funny hahahahahhahahah~~ then the guy who tricked on me 0.o he suggested me to meet the stranger who whispered me 0.o since we had nothing else to do 0.o soo yea we went to free market and met that guy.. HOLY CRAP MAN -_- when i reached free market wat i saw was -_- BOTH OF THEM WERE IN THE AME GUILD LOL.... THATS MEAN I GOT TRCIKED BY THE SAME PERSON TWICE -_- WTHHHHHH RIGHT?OMG... that was rather embarrassed man -_- then there was more than 4 ppl over there.. including them 0.o all the guild members.. then the strated to begging me i was like wtf?! soo annoying and left -_- DUH~~ of course i got pissed off la~~ tricked by the same person twice 0.o

Later -_- i went to HHG1 to ks noobs LOL.. it was just so much fun -_- then suddenly the guy who tricked me twice came to me again pls pls pls join my guild -_- i was like STALKERRR!!!and the other one was whispering me pls pls pls.. we need to do GPQ LOL.. i can tell u that was hella annoying -_- meanwhile 0.o my bro was on the way coming to look for me 0.o and he saw that guy 0.o he asked the guy to stayed away from me 0.o but that didnt seem working LOL and sooo 0.o my sis came too haha~~ and mass defamed him -_- he didnt even got pissed off LOL.. what a pro was that 0.o

Then suddenly he requested me to meet his friend who was lvl 78 -_- LOL.. and he said i could get along with him?0.o i was laughing ike hell LOL.. who he thought he was?! MATCH MAKER?! LMFAOO.. my sis, bro and i were like sure man... -_-he kept dragging me to go fm and meet that nooby lvl 78 -_- i dodnt want to 0.o but he said he would defame US if we refused to go -_- soo.. yea then go la... harmless -_- actually on the way to fm 0.o i kept escaping LOL.. but then he still caught me f3 f3.. tao yen -_- i hide also he found me f3 f3 so yea.. 0.o when i reached there i saw the lvl 78.. OMG.. i think i should wash my eyes 0.o he was just soooo UGLY LMFAOOO... of course when i saw that ugly thing i quickly ran away le lah -_- who would be sooo dummy go and talk with an ugly guy LOL.. eventhou he was pro 0.o

After that 0.o i went back to HG1 and looked for my friends haha~~ who were ksing there 0.o wow.. my friend's skill was just soo cool lol.. lvl 123 fire mage 0.o i wonder when i could be that strong like himm man.. he just sooo strong >.> eventho sitting there also can kill monsters LOL.. wanna be as strong as him!!!but then i m a slow lvler LOL.. oh yea and my sis and bro were still behind me o.. when they saw my friends 0.o they were like never seen pro before LOL.. kept saying how cool they were 0.o but then.. my lvl 123 freind 0.o GOSH MAN.. he got and ugly face -_- i mean eyes 0.o when he did f5 right.. his face was like melting LOL.. freakin ugly -_- when he f2 0.o his face was like a witch LMFAO...

So after 3hrs of weird mapling -_- i went offline and prepared to go out with mum XD cz cz my mum wants to buy a new phone haha soo ima just accompany her and choose a nice phone for her so that i could switch phone with her next time?0.o haha XD soo.. wee went to yayasan 0.o and choose phone for her XD but then she didnt see any plone that she likes 0.o soo yea.. after checking soo many stores f3 we were lazy already 0.o and thinking to continue next time haha~~ soooo... wee went to shopping instead LOL.. but then didnt buy much things la XDD we just bought some random stuffs LOL.. and went home 0.o

We came home so fast its because 0.o i kept nagging that i wanted to come back and play maple LOL.. cz today is the last day that i can play maple ma haha f3 f3 sooo of cz have to make use of the chance properly la haha~~ if not ah.. normally i would be like shopping like what le f3 f3..

So yea 0.o i think thats all f3 f3 mostly about maple 0.o cz i have NO LIFE lol.. and want to play maple soo badly 0.o so yea XD my blogs are mostly about maple f3 f3 these few days concentrating on maple sia haha~~ this is what u so called NO LIFE lol.. but then tomorrow.. i will turn back to sooo called HAVE LIFE haha~~ well 0.o ima stop here and go mapling again!!!!LMFAO~~

No comments: