Wednesday, August 6, 2008

-_-''

-_-
LMFAO~~ dont know i whether i should say today is a fun day or what 0.o today late to school -_- so guess what?kena fine 50cent -_- soo ouch~~ man 0.o 50 cent a lot of money f3 f3 cause of that 50cent -_- i didnt eat lunch 0.o LOL.. and that gave me a lesson -_- MAKE SURE YOU DONT BE LATE ANYMORE -_- I just lated for 3mins sia 0.o also kena fine -_-LOL..

These few days -_- i think something must have wrong with arul le -_- these few days keep scolding me for just something which is really lame -_- just now i didnt bring my chemistry book to school ah -_- she just said "this is a LAME excuses" AND SHE JUST SAID LAME!!LMFAO!!Couldnt believe right?0.o then what was even more stupid was -_- she even marked my name in the name list for something like that -_- isnt that funny?LMFAO.. and also when she talked about the word "lame" i really lmfao lmfao!!!Haha~~

Dang 0.o suddenly recall something funny haha~~ few days ago o i got malay oral -_- and i think its soo stupid and embarrassing 0.o teacher asked me "di mana kamu buang air di taman reakasi?" Then i heard it as "buang sampah" so i said tong sampah instead of tandas.. -_- then teacher was like LMFAO... so embarrassing -_- i think he will probably deduct my mark for that stupid thing 0.o haha but it was funny f3 f3

Just now got math lessons again -_- dang thats mean arul again -_- cause got fined 50 cents le -_- so no money to eat liao -_- so guess what 0.o I BOUGHT MY OWN LOLLIPOP!!HAHA XD and couldnt control myself >.> freakin hungry just now -_- so i didnt care just took out the lollipop and ate it -_- she was staring at me 0.o soo funny and scary haha.. then she asked 0.o "where did u learn this kind of stuffs" 0.o then didnt care of her and continue eating hahahahaha XD

These few days -_- i kinda thinking of something lame 0.o "what is my dream?"LOL stupid right? Everyone is like having a dream but i dont have -_- soo feel so lost lol.. These few days ah 0.o weateher is like sooo dam hot!!Dang it -_- cant stand that 0.o everyday sweating -_- and finally it rained just now XD feel so cool and good f3 f3

Also 0.o i think i got hated by that person le 0.o last time i can always see that person but then these few days 0.o i can hardly see that person >.> really long le for me -_- i think i got hated 0.o so yea that person is hiding away from me -_- or maybe just because i think too much already?feel soooo..... dont wanna say le -_-

wee~~ olympic coming soon le haha XD so excited 0.o couldnt sleep again too hyper f3 f3 2 more days!!haha~~ XD make sure i take a pic during 08/8/8 at 8am 8mins and 8sec LMMFAO so cool haha XD These few days i think i m getting too many nice name le -_- but well 0.o all looking soo amazing??haha~~ all kind of silly names i have -_-

Well 0.o actaully wanted to say more de 0.o but then only words cant express everything that i wanted 0.o so ima just stop here and 0.o go tuition -_- and to be continued XDD if i m REALLY BORED 0.o

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha..ii'm posting my third comment for u?
feel touched ma? LOLS
u take the pic le must show me hor
i wanna see
while reading this post till the funny parts
i cant control myself from being laughing
LOL really funny

Ling + Jean said...

LOL.. sure i feel touch f3 f3 thanks teddy 0.o haha.. so thats mean i should write my blog more funny next time le f3 f3