Sunday, August 17, 2008

beh suong -_-

somehow i feel down again -_- when i read the letters that she wrote to me... she promised me that she will continue chatting with me no matter what -_- but then.. everything was just a LIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS LIAR!!!She used to tell me we are bbf but then what happened??sure -_- boyfriend first... few months ago... i was kinda busy and didnt have time to chat with her.. and she didnt message to me at all too.. so i though she was just busy liked me -_- but then there was once she told me that she had a boyfriend.. of course.. as a friend i felt so excited for her -_- but then what turned out??she invited me to her chat with her bf... and his bf was just sucks too much and i told her she ddidnt believe -_- soo yea suan le~~ but then his bf was really bo ka si -_- when i chatted with him he didnt bother to say hai.. and then what happened -_- i tell u what happened.. it ended with.. she scolded me... in front of her bf.. but well suan le -_- cause thats what u called bbf -_-

DAM... cant remember that... that day was really -_- sucky day.. and now we dont talk for a few months le.. i guess she is hoping that i will message her first.. but then idc!!!i dont wnana be the one who do this -_- always me -_- then she said she was really sorry and bla bla bla and u think i even believed?? LIES!! she doesnt want to tell me anything anymore -_- she has lots of things which i dont know -_- lots... we dont share secrets anymore... and soo who cares!! i have a new life already~~ who cares?!!!She doesnt even bother to message me anymore -_- i m always the one who do thta..

So.. a few days ago... i just messaged her -_- walau eh!!better dont message wasted my money -_- i messged her like soo long and what i got back was only not more than 10 words -_- suan le~~ dont wanna talk to me just say lah -_- i dont even care anymore... i promised myself i will be fine without her -_- but then these few days i walk passed the places that we always hanged out -_- she ruined everything T.T i hate her!!shouldnt miss her anymore -_- i will be fine without her... ppl got new best fren le -_- wont care about me anymore!!dam... damm dam!!!!T.T she messed everything up -_- dam.. when i looked at the letters.. i feel like.. crying but then i m very brave de -_- i wouldnt cry for that silly thing -_- (she still said she cares for me a lot and bla bla bla) all lies -_- 7 years of friendship = nothing ... HAHA -_-

No comments: