Thursday, August 21, 2008

half way till failure -_-

DAM!!!Just now went to tuition... didnt even can concentrate on math.. i was staring at the math book.. thinking and thinking of my sucky results.. OMG.. i was trying to control myself not to think that anymore but then... kept appearing in my mind T.T screw this!!!! So many things happening these few days.. 1st got her then 2nd got this again.. what on earth is going on -_- mock exams already very stress!!! Still wanna give me this kind of stress again~~ stupid -_- but well.. they said june is more difficult de.. and nov would be easier.. so yea.. i think i can reach the target.. if i work more harder T.T i think i could reach C.. argh!!!! But then after i asked some of my friends their results -_- they are quite bad too 0.- atleast i m not someone -_- got E...... -_- i know i m not supposed to insult him lol.. but then who asked him want to challenge me -_- haiz.. no mood to continue le.. ima just stop here...

No comments: