Wednesday, August 27, 2008

shoi ah T.T

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT KNOW WHETHER SHOULD CONSIDER MYSELF AS SHOI OR WHAT T.T or maybe should say i have no luck at all?! I KNEW THAT I SHOULD WAKE UP EARLIER AND GO TO SCHOOL AT 7AM DEEE!!!!ARGH... HOLY CRAP -_- DAMMMM!!!!! NOW ONLY I KNOW THAT WHAT IS MEAN BY "THE BIRD THAT WAKES UP EARLY WILL ALWAYS BENEFIT!!! T.T " shit -_-just now i went to school at 9+ instead of 7am as usual T.T i should have gone earlier!!!!!!!!!!then i could study...

DAM!!!! KNOW WHAT HAPPENED JUST NOW T.T just now.. argh!!!!holy shit -_- today i m having economic paper one ma then its supposed to be MCQ only so yea i didnt really study yesterday since i juts had economic paper 2 yesterday already.. so yea of course dont wanna study already~~ just ABCD only -_- BUT THEN DO I LOOK LIKE THAT LAZY?! OF COURSE.. I HAVE PLANNED TO WAKE UP EARLIER TODAY AND STUDY SINCE THE PAPER STARTS AT 9:30AM... well was thinking to simply look through~~ but then its still useful wa!!!!! then know wat happened when i woke up?!!!OMFGGGGG!!!!!! I LOST MY BAGGGGGG!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG... ALL THE PAST YEAR QUESTIONS WERE IN THAT BAG MAN T.T OMFG... NOW WHAT?!NO NEED TO STUDY!????!!?!?!?!?

AFTER FEW MINUTES AGO T.T MY MAID CAME AND TOLD ME THAT..... SHE THOUGHT THAT I HAD SCHOOL AT 7AM SO SHE PUT MY BAG IN MY MUM'S CAR!!!!! AND SO THATS MEAN MY BAG IS IN MY MUM'S CAR NOW!!!! WHICH MEANS MY BAG WAS A FEW KM AWAY FROM ME!!!!ARGGHHHHHH!!!!! then i found out that i felt sooooo.... stunned -_- what could i do?! woke up so early... talk shit only -_- then my aunt supposed to pick me up at 9am to school de.. then i was quite optimist de -_- still thinking that going to school and borrow books from friends and study -_- but then i waited waited waited... WTH?! How come my aunt soooo late already havent come -_- it was 9:15 am already -_- and exmans starts at... 9:30 am -_- well.. didnt expect anything already!!! WHAT I WANTED WWAS GO TO SCHOOL BY TIME!!

OMG!!!3 MINS LATER!!!!my aunt finally came and dropped me t o school!!! i reached school at 9:20am 0.o and what i just realized that i dont have a calculator for my exams -_- somgggggggggg now what???!!!! i could borrow ppencils and pens and all things from my friends.. but then who would lend me calculator?!!!! they also need it -_- sooo... nervous again -_- was looking for my sis but then i think she went home alredayyyy!!!! DANG IT!!!! NOW WHAT!!!! luckily... one of my friend was taking history and she didnt need calculator baru she lend me.. if not i think i would GAME OVER ALREADY!!!!

Then when i reached school... nearly late already -_- my friends were still like "ahahahah~~~ late -_- we finished exams already baru u come~!! no need to come anymore la!!! " LOL... then i wanted to borrow books from my friends and study -_- and guess what!? they are more cool -_- none of them bring book to study.... everyone was like talking talking and talking -_- haha~~ -_-

3mins later!!!!! we had to enter the hall!!! so fast -_- WHEN I ENTERED THE HALL 0.O AND LOOKED INTO THE PAPER -_- WALAUUUUUUUUU EHHHHHH!!!!! " ISNT THESE QUESTIONS FROM PAST YEAR QUESTIONS?!!!!! OMFGG.... EXACTLY THE SAMEEEEEEE!!!WTF?!! WALAU!!! I DIDNT STUDY THESE EHHHHH!!! " OMFGGG!!!! WHOSE FAULT WAS THAT?!!!! WHO MADE ME COULDNT STUDY?????? WAS IT MY MAID OR I WAS THE ONE WHO WAS LAZY?!!!! WTH -_- SOOOOO PISSED OFF!!!!!!ARGH!!!!!!! WHEN I CAME OUT FROM THE HALL -_- I DIDNT KNOW THAT I SHOULD CRY OR LAUGH T.T IT WAS JUST STUPID T.T AHHHHh!!!!!! THIS LESSON TEACH ME THAT T.T I SHOULDNT DO LAST MINUTES ANYMORE T.T

I WONT , I WILL NEVER, EVER DO LAST MINUTES STUDY ANYMORE!!!!ARGH!!SHIT!!!

WELL,dont care anymore -_- 30 marks only~~ not much LOL!!! but what i know is -_- i have 4 days of holidays straight starting from tomorrow... HAHA -_- LOL.. THERE IS NOTHING FREE IN THIS WORLD -_- THATS WHAT U SO CALLED -_- LOST AND GAIN LOL!!!!

No comments: